WordPress Website Maintenance Plans
WordPress website maintenance can be time-consuming and tedious. If you plan on tackling this task, there are several duties that you may be responsible for:
- Performing the WordPress core updates
- Performing plugin updates
- Performing theme updates
- Keeping your website secure and monitoring website traffic
- Regularly backing up the website files and database
- Ensuring the hosting account is configured correctly
- Maintaining a WordPress caching plugin for optimal website performance
You may also run into situations where the maintenance and update process becomes technical and requires a skilled understanding to prevent errors or plugin conflicts.
Our WordPress Website Maintenance Service will take care of all of this and more. We offer three options depending on the size and complexity of your website.