Our WordPress Development Service is a complete package for small, medium and enterprise-level businesses. It encompasses many of our services (including web design) to create websites that are fully functional and give a great user experience.
Web Design vs. Web Development: What’s the difference?
Some people believe that a web designer essentially does the same type of work as a web developer. But in fact, the two are completely different. The web designer focuses on the overall look and feel of a website, whereas the web developer creates the inner workings of a website.
Below is a comparison of the two:
- Focuses on the look and feel of a website
- Has graphic design skills and an artistic inclination
- Creates the user experience
- Creates the inner workings of a website
- Competent in multiple programming languages, including PHP, Python, and Ruby
- Has an analytical mind and good problem-solving skills
- Develops the user interface
There will always be parts of design and development involved with any project. Both are what make a website successful. We provide our service as a complete solution for new and established businesses.
WordPress Development Process
Our WordPress Development service is divided into 5 phases:
- Research and Planning: We will discuss your business goals and what you would like to achieve with your website. This will be included in the spec sheet, which will act as the blueprint for the project.
- Design: We will create a comprehensive layout (comp) of how your website will look. You will be able to make changes to the design and layout during this process, and must approve it before moving onto the next phase.
- Development: Work begins in the development environment. During this time, you will have the opportunity to approve the project milestones as the website is created.
- Testing and Quality assurance: Before the website is launched, we will test it, fixing any problems that are found. This is also the time to make any last minute changes.
- Finalizing and Delivery: The project is completed when you give final approval. The website is launched and made live on the internet.
Hire a WordPress Developer
Apart from building new websites, we can help you with smaller projects as well, such as:
Ready to get started?
We will need to speak with you in order to give you an accurate estimate for any development project. Please fill out the form below to get started and setup an appointment.
For a quicker response give us a call at (602) 633-4758.